3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (about two oranges)
3 ounces Woodbridge Pinot Grigio
2 ½ ounces tequila reposado
2 ounces club soda
½ ounce lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
2 tablespoons agave or simple syrup
1 tablespoon spicy salt mixture, for rim (optional)
1 orange slice, for garnish (optional)
- For a spicy salt-coated rim, place the spicy salt mixture on a small plate. Rub the rim of a cocktail glass with a lime, and lightly dip the glass into the spicy salt mixture. Fill your glasses with ice.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Add the orange juice, Pinot Grigio, tequila, lemon juice, and agave. Shake for about 20 seconds. Strain the cocktail into the prepared glasses and top with club soda. Garnish with a sliced orange, if desired.
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool, then pour into a glass jar and seal tightly with a lid.